Literature Online welcomes comments and feedback from users. The Webmaster service can also answer your questions on usability, editorial policy, and content. To save yourself time, please read the information on this page, as your question may already be covered here:
- You can view information about subscribing to Literature Online here. If you are unsure as to whether or not your institution subscribes to Literature Online, please consult your librarian or systems administrator.
- If your institution subscribes to Literature Online, but you are experiencing problems logging in please consult your librarian or systems administrator in the first instance. The service should be available to you via certain dedicated terminals in your library or faculty; if remote access to Literature Online is available via your subscribing institution, this will be administered locally, and your librarian or systems administrator should be able to provide you with the information that you need.
- If you wish to evaluate Literature Online, please see our free trial information.
- If you have a query regarding back issues of journals you should contact the print publisher of the relevant journal. We only publish the electronic version of these journals, so cannot answer such queries; to find contact details for a journal in Literature Online, please follow the link to Full-Text Journals and click on the link to Publication Information next to the journal title.
- Where can I see the full text for an ABELL bibliographic record?
The Criticism search in Literature Online searches for both full-text articles from our journals collection and bibliographic records from ABELL (the Annual Bibliography of English Language and Literature). On your search results page, any records for which full text is available will be identified by the presence of a 'full text' or 'page image' icon. On the Criticism page in Search: Criticism & Reference you can select 'Full text only' in order to restrict your search to full-text articles only.
Your university library may hold print copies of journals that are not yet available in electronic form in Literature Online. Alternatively, you may need to consult your librarian about the possibility of an Inter-Library Loan.
- How should users cite works and/or journal articles in Literature Online?
Please read our guidelines on citing from Literature Online.
If your enquiry is not covered here, please contact the Webmaster service:
Contact our webmaster
Use this page to email your comments or queries to the Lion webmaster.
*To help us process your request, please ensure fields marked * are completed.